The Christmas Spirit
By Alexandrea Weis
SOMETIMES IT TAKES ONE BROKEN HEART
TO HEAL ANOTHER.
Courtney Winston is a writer on a deadline. Eager to finish her book and get over a recent break-up, she ditches Christmas with her family and retreats to a secluded cabin in the mountains.
Appliances rarely work, and cell service is spotty, but Courtney senses there is more to her rustic rental—something dark and haunting.
Then Peter, the attractive Stone Mountain Lodge owner, and a meddling cook, Mrs. Finn, keep coming around, shattering her peace and offering advice on how to fix her heavy heart.
Courtney grows closer to Peter, but Mrs. Finn warns her of his troubled past. Undaunted, Courtney sets out to win him over. But being with the brooding stranger may end up costing her more than she ever imagined.
- 2021 Feathered Quill Book Awards, Gold Medal Winner: Romance
- 2021 BestsellersWorld Award for Best Romance
- 2021 Book Excellence Awards, Gold Medal Winner: Holiday
- 2021 Kops-Feathering International Book Awards, Silver Medal Winner: Fiction—Romance
- 2021 Chatelaine Books Awards, First Place: Romance
- 2021 National Indie Excellence Book Awards, Finalist: Paranormal